Guiding children's behaviour
This popular workshop promotes lots of discussion about our expectations, what behaviour is telling us and simple strategies for positive behaviour guidance.
- What is behaviour?
- Resilience and rights
- Inappropriate behaviour
- The playgroup environment
- Developing guidelines
- Adult considerations
- Where to go for help
- Understand the importance of supervision and engagement in promoting positive behaviour
- Develop an understanding of what behaviour is
- Establish realistic expectations of children's behaviour
- Develop strategies for positive behaviour guidance
- Explore ways to promote respectful relationships
Duration: 2 hours
Workshop cost: $150